Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Advertisments from Amazon

This Whole 30 book changed my life. It put me on a path of being aware of what I put in my body. I have always had trouble with migraines but I thought it was normal. My migraines started to get worse the more I ate "healthy foods" with whole grains and low fat milk. I was gaining weight like crazy but didn't understand why. I was eating the "healthy foods" but still feeling sick. My girlfriend was also going through a tough time with her healthy eating but she went to the doctor. Her doctor wanted her to try the Whole 30 cleanse. It's 30 days of taking all possible allergens out of the diet and resetting your GI tract. After the 30 days, you slowly start integrating one food item back into your diet to see how your body will react. If there is no reaction, you probably do not have an issue with that type of food. If you do have a reaction, you are most likely allergic to it and should keep it out of your diet. After reading The Whole30 and following through with what had to offer, I lost over 30 pounds in 2 months and got rid of my migraines. I was allergic to milk and whole wheat. I would have never thought about a detox diet unless this book,The Whole30 came across my path.

No comments:

Post a Comment